cantreekhalear Admin replied

295 weeks ago

House Of The Rising Sun 720p Movies

Show Spoiler

646f9e108c Ray, an ex-con, is starting a new life looking to stay out of trouble. One evening, on Ray's watch, the nightclub he works for is robbed and the owner's son is shot dead. As his criminal past is exposed Ray hunts for the person responsible for this crime in an effort to clear his own name. Ray must get to the bottom of this as both the mob and cops start to close in on him as their target suspect.
The trailer for this is actually pretty solid and i thought it would be good because of the supporting cast as well. batista limited to short lines and fightng wouldve been fine, except that they did the opposite. they gave him useless stupid long lines of dialogue, and i think i counted three &quot;action&quot; scenes. I put that in quotations because none of the action aside from maybe the opening shootout was fast paced.<br/><br/>this was miscast, in terms of the lead cop who plays a minor foil for batista. he acts all tough, but looks like a scrawny little punk, as does purcell&#39;s lead henchmen who looks 160 lbs soaking wet.<br/><br/>there were a few unintentionally funny moments where i laughed because the lines/cussing seemed so unnecessary. for instance when in the parking lot, batista wants another file from his ex partner, at the end of it the ex partner randomly goes &quot;f*ck you, asshole!&quot; with a double flick off, then drives off. also after he fights the black guy at the house, batista says, &quot; let&#39;s go you big f*ck.&quot; end scene.<br/><br/>at the very end of the movie after amy smart is shown shoving cops and saying ray for about two tediously long minutes, the last line is &quot;have a great life, jeannie.&quot;…jenny…whatever her name is. and that is that…. no real closure. abrupt, silly ending to a very cliché movie with no real action.
This movie after watching 10 minutes myself also realized that it was a very bad b class movie that had no real story line to it. Then if you watch the movie you will see almost every time you see Batista, he has a smoke sticking out of his face.After sitting and watching the entire movie, I wondered one question, &quot;WHY&quot;. It was very very bad to watch and even consider as a good movie. This shows me with the quality of movie, why it was or never made it to he theater. It is almost the same as watching a class b movie in Canada. I give it about a 4/10 rating for it&#39;s quality.This movie should have been left without even being done.

8.Under your skin BY: Eject
Lori is Missing 720p torrentThe Return of the Musketeers in hindi free downloadEpisode 2.43 full movie in hindi downloadKommissar X - Drei gr ne Hunde full movie kickass torrentFrom Beijing with Love full movie hd 720p free downloadDownload Schuld um Schuld full movie in hindi dubbed in Mp4Transporter: The Series full movie download in hindi hdProbabilit zero full movie with english subtitles online downloadBruno the Kid movie in hindi dubbed downloadCollateral Damage malayalam movie download
Please log in to post a reply.