cantreekhalear Admin replied

293 weeks ago

Alleged Tamil Dubbed Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

7cb1d79195 A distracted texting driver runs over the dead body of a Naval officer; Gibbs and company investigate; they find a connection to a previously unreported rape of a drugged victim. The team figure out everything, and they catch the bad guy.
In Chesapeake, Virginia, in the burbs of Norfolk, a distracted texting driver runs over the dead body of Tate, a Navy ensign; Gibbs and company investigate; the gang pursue a clue from the XO of Tate's ship; Tony and Ellie check out a derivative lead. McGee learns that Tate reported to the NCIS a sexual assault on Holly, a woman fellow officer, who first refuses to admit the rape but later both describes the incident and expresses bristling noncooperation; however, Abby lends a sensitive feminine hand, which persuades Holly to cooperate. Tony and Ellie, acting on a tip, after a tough start, question a suspect; with help from Abby and Jimmy, they also figure out what caused Tate to die. McGee and Abby, acting with persistence, find a new lead, which the gang then pursue; basic detective work directs them to the rapist, whom they take to the chat room, where a woman agent belts him, and Gibbs cuffs him.
I am amazed that the top show on television would allow such a poorly executed performance to be aired. I&#39;ve been seeing this trend over the last season or two. I know it is difficult to come up with new story lines when you have been on the air for 11 seasons but certainly it could have had a higher level of writing and directing. The scene where Gibbs meets Cabot (Kelli Williams) was so stilted. When Vance made the comment, &quot;Go and get this son of a bitch.&quot;, I started laughing. The whole thing was just atrocious.<br/><br/>I guess everyone is allowed a bad day. They just seem to be having more of them. Perhaps some fresh writers…<br/><br/>That said, it is still one of the better shows on TV and I won&#39;t give up on it yet.
Extremely disappointed by the writing on this episode. Sexual assault in the military is a very serious problem, but the ham-handed writing on this episode made it just painful to watch. Stilted dialogue and sermonizing made the entire episode a disgrace to the issue and the series. The lines for Director Vance were ridiculous, along with the watering eyes. Sexual assault in the military is a complicated issue that deserves a better platform than was presented by this episode. The entire episode came off as a poorly realized PSA. The use of &quot;Abbie&quot; was insulting to those military personnel who have been victimized. Overall, the heart was in the right place, but the execution was horrible. I hope the writing staff picks up their game or are replaced. NCIS has been on for 11 years and this year I have seen a lack of effort to produce the quality episodes that used to be the norm for the series.

Memento Irae full movie in hindi free download mp4Day Release telugu full movie downloadVenganza sensual in hindi download free in torrentBehind Southern Lines sub downloadSonic Conversion full movie in hindi free downloadOrigin of Species full movie hd 1080p downloadRika: The Zombie Killer movie download in mp4The Lost Girls full movie hd downloadShibumi Speaks full movie hindi downloadThe Bangalore Falcon malayalam movie download
Please log in to post a reply.